Friday, February 11, 2011

Ticket To Heaven II Chapter 1 Translated!!


I know alot of you have been waiting for this, and now, I am proud to announce that someone over at http://www.doujinblog.org/ has commissioned us to translate Ticket To Heaven II for their site!  They are commissioning it one chapter at a time, but the first chapter is done. :)  You can download it here:

http://www.doujinblog.org/eng-ticket-heaven-ii/

Keep an eye on this blog for more updates when the newest chapters come out! :D

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I still wish that it was a woman "of age" as the main character, but beggars can be choosers with sex machine stuff this good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see a another sequel, maybe instead of a girl, have it be a boy and yaoi? I know that sounds sick, but that tends to be Minion's angle alot of the time. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to nag but when do we get to see the rest of the story translated

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I never realised there was more than one chapter of this.
    Thank you very much for translating it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, the link is no more, could you please reupload it somewhere?

    ReplyDelete